Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Latino!! Kpop

 
*giggles* He's the best :)

SO!!!! Kpop in Latin America!!!!
This makes my day. In Latin America. I am from Mexico and some other place...... Honduras? Yeah. Yeah! that's were I am from. *Dances at accomplishment*

I'm sorry but i did not find a link to a Spanish Kpop site. Which made me really sad because I found this.


So for the one's that thought that Kpop was not listen to around the world because no one understood it here is a gif for you too :)



BUT!! I did find a link for a site that tell's you about what happened in Latin Countries involving Kpop!! Yay! http://www.soompi.com/news/kpop-in-south-america-why-so-famous
So you know when the Kpop site does open in Spanish or any other Latin language I will be on of the first to check em out and post the link here! (yeah cuz you know I'll be like get out the way, Kpop fan needs to get to the nearest computer to post this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment