Friday, January 13, 2012

Fanfictions!!!

One thing~
I love them 
And this is you
image

You are probably thinking what is this you call fanfictions
Well they are just what the name say's it is~
They are stories written by fans,
and I must say I am one of them
image

Some good sights that I know were you can write and read fanfictions about Kpop!!! Is
www.asianfanfics.com

I do write my storied there, but i won't give you the name of my storied or my Username because if i did and you read my story this will be you
image
image
imageimage
image
image

And if your innocent no. I SAY. NO! You may not go on that site.
There are some themes in there not meant for children under 18.....
Wait I'm not 18.....
image
image

What is this!! Did i just plan something against me?!
image

Any way!!!! Fanfictions are fun pieces of writing that a fan post to share with other fans and they usually involve parings. Like if you think two stars go together them you can make a story about them.
So that makes plenty people happy
image

But the warning is that on this site there is yaoi parings. Yaoi is guy with guy parings but the word is Japanese.
And if you are very Homophobic or you don't like that do not discriminate!!! Tolerate! Because there are many gay, bisexual, and lesbian folk out there, and no they are not going anywhere any time soon. So don't hate apreciate because there are so many nice good friends out there but people don't give them a chance. Not all of them are the same as the stereo type. Now your all like
image
 But chu know what image
I don't care :3
image
image
image

And i know some of you don't care about this
image

But some of you have this face on at the mention of homosexuals
image
And are looking at this like why?! Homosexuals are nasty
image

But that's not true they are people too. And they have a right to live and like who ever they want
and i have many friends that like Yaoi couples in Kpop and because Korean boy bands show allot of skinship towards each other they are called gay. (skinship is like when you treat some one really close like you feed them or sleep with them in the same bed, or you like hugging them or giving them kisses in the cheek.) And yes some fangirls do want them to be together, no one really knows the truth behind it except themselves. And i have many gay friends and I love them. And i hate it when people discriminate them I get mad and i'm like
image
image
 And i will defend my gay friends
image

But the point is don't hate. And when reading other's work and they have homosexual parings do not try to bash or hate them, because there are many people who support a Kpop paring and you will get your butt handed to you virtually by the followers.

So have fun reading Kpop fanfictions and if you don't like homosexuals tolerate it and go onto the stories you like.
So like
 image

Have fun i guess.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment