Tuesday, January 10, 2012

France :)

Kpop, Kpop in FRANCE. Ho ho ho ma Cherie.
(that's was racist btw) (that's horrible French grammar and spelling for some one who is taking French classes since 6th grade =_= Don't judge blame Kpop. You get addicted then you don't wanna study or hear anything that's not Korean or Kpop related. Must. Learn. How. To. Speak. Korean)

ANY WAY! France is in Korea............. *falls on face* Did I just really wright that. *gets black cloud over head* I faild you world *Curls into ball* *Gets up quickly and raises fist* No! To young to die like this!! I don't know if there is Kpop in the after life so must enjoy it while I can. No we are not sure if there is Kpop in the after life but I do know its in France. (Much better :3)
Here is your French Friendly Kpop site: http://fr.soompi.com/category/infos/ 
And this is something that I did check out. (Hey, Hey i said i had bad Grammar and spelling i never said i couldn't read it.)




(ARE THEY NOT THE CUTES TOGETHER!)

(I smell PHOOD!! YES WITH A PH NOT F!!!!) OUT THE WAY!





COMMENT PLEASE OR FOLLOW KPOP BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO ALL YOU WILL WANNA DO IS


THANKS ^^


BYE BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment